We’re getting excited as we move forward to hire a playground designer! We wanted to let you know the timeline so far. This is a working timeline, which means basically that it’s a rough one and may change depending on how quickly the first few deadlines are met.
We have posted an advertisement seeking a design firm, and once we receive those interested design firm’s “book” or basically their fancy book-like resumes, the project picks up pace. Here’s what the timeline looks like:
- March 7th, 2014 Proposal submittals due by 4:00 PM at school
- March 14th, 2014 Short-listed firms will be notified….
- by March 21, 2014 We Interview 3 short-listed firms….
- by March 28, 2014 We notify selected firm….
- by April 11, 2014 Contract signed and Notice to Proceed
In early April, we will hold our first Open Public Meeting to hear from the designer and review their first draft plans! If you have any questions, or want to help us with the first big meeting email firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks!